Give yourself a fighting chance! Wear your seatbelt every time, as a Driver AND Passenger.
Rules of the Road:
- Always wear your seatbelt.
- Always shut your door before driving.
- Always adjust your mirrors and seat before driving.
- Always obey all traffic laws including using signals before changing lanes or turning.
- Always drive at or below the posted speed limit and as conditions permit.
- Never drive a company vehicle in an unsafe, negligent or reckless manner
- Never drive with your hands, feet, or any other body part outside of the car.
- Never use your cell phone while driving.
- Avoid backing your car as much as possible.
- Keep your car radio off or at a low level that does not distract others or impairs your ability to hear other cars or people.
Visit avis.com/wpo to save up to 25% off your rental on your next business trip.
*WPO would like to thank Avis Budget Group for providing this week’s sponsor content.