Does your company take risks when it comes to marketing and advertising? A new survey done by The Creative Group shows that 65% of marketing executives and 45% of advertising executives believe their firms don’t take enough creative risks with projects. In a time when the economy is struggling, you should aim to set yourself apart from competitors. By taking a creative risk with your marketing and advertising techniques, you will stand out in a way that makes customers choose your company over others.
The Creative Group offers some ideas for building support for creative projects:
- Take your ego out of the equation, make sure your initiative could genuinely move your company forward.
- Get granular, double check all information for accuracy before you present it.
- Talk the talk, use terminology that your audience will understand.
- Step in their shoes, view things from your audience’s perspective.
- Give evidence, provide specific examples of firms that have achieved success using strategies similar to the one you’re presenting.
To read more from The Creative Group, click here.